Minecraft installation Script, which we featured few days back, has been updated that now packs in more features and options.
Script Developer AllocateB, has done a great job as he happily considered user requests and feedback and now added more options that makes the script all the more efficient.
Changes in This Update
- Added desktop shortcut feature
- Minecraft will be added to your applications menu under games
- Improved java detection script
- Checks for the existence of files before creating new ones
- Fixed the multiple launch bug
- Redesigned code based on shorter functions
- User is now asked what they'd like to do
- Complete uninstall function implemented
- Now uses the official Minecraft icon
- User can now choose between OpenJDK and Sun-Java
- Troubleshooting menu added
If you have any feature request or want to give any feedback then visit this page.