A new update for Steel Storm is now available in Ubuntu Software Center. Those who have purchased the game just need to hit the update manager.
Changes in this update:
- New CTF missions: Arsenal CTF, Hack and Slash CTF
- New bonus campaign/co-op missions: Onslaught, Purgatory
- Better profile updating
- Player Initiated Voting - Includes mission changes and player kicks. (Admins can force map changes or create votes even if it’s disabled.)
- Name tags
- Chat bubble
- Team balancing
- Fixed CTF and Deathmatch bugs
- IP address of server is now shown in server browser
- Manual connection to a server using IP address and port
- Passwords can be set for joining your server, and/or for admin mode access.
- Instant Chase Cam switch during multiplayer (at all times) and during single player (if it's unlocked).
- Added a limited visibility chase cam mode toggle for better performance on slow machines
- Full changelog here