Just few days back we reported that a tech demo for Linux game Blocks That Matter has been released. Many users have tested the build and reported issues. Quickly after fixing these bugs, the developers team has updated the demo with many changes.
Changes/Fixes in this Update
- Better menu keyboard binding
- Up keyboard arrow can be used to jump
- WIP- keyboard and gamepad ingame configurators
- Volume mutted when the game doen’t have the focus
- Max volume can be tweaked in the Options menu
- Max frame rate option (only tweakable from the config/DisplayOptions.xml for now)
- Saves slots can be used (switchable from the main menu with Gamepad Xbox (X) and keyboard [F])
- Enemies now stop moving when the camera is showing something to the player
- Falling / sliding blocks are now repositioned when entering puzzle mode so that they are aligned with grid
- The game can be played in french version if the OS is in french. (tweak the config/DisplayOptions.xml’ ” line and put the guess value to “0″ if you want to play in English)
- Full details can be found here
You can download the latest demo at IndieDB
To report any game issues, send them an email.