Multiplayer First Person Shooter Alien Arena has just been updated to version 7.52 bringing in lots of new features and fixes.
Version 7.52 boasts a host of updated and new content, as well as a new stats account system, renderer updates/improvements/bug-fixes, and a new game mode, Insta-Rockets. Four brand new levels have been introduced, as well as a new violator model, updated player skins with glow effects, all new powerup models and updates to a variety of other skins and textures. For a complete changelog see this.
Changes in this Release
- Many new models and textures
- Four exciting new levels
- Vegetation shadowmapping
- Account system for stats
- Improved stats algorithms
- Various improved effects
- Decoupled renderer from client frame code
- Variety of bug fixes and code cleansing
- Changes to the bot code and anti-camp
- New Insta-Rockets game mode
- Mouse input code cleaned up
- IQM Version 2 support