The Platform Shooter is a platformer style third person shooter with built-in level editor. It features single player game where you must collect power cells and make your way to exit as well as multiplayer mode where can you fight against your friends over internet or LAN.
The game was updated recently (version 0.3.0 alpha)
- Made platforms callable and removed continuous movement.
- Added sentry gun entity.
- Added two more single player levels.
- Improved mouse control with visible cursor (still disabled by default).
- Changed left hand keyboard controls for more natural movement with mouse aiming.
- Changed line of sight tests to show enemies behind player's back.
- Fixed missing pick up sound for power cells.
- More accurate line-of-sight tests in AI target finding.
- Fixed random crashes when e.g. shooting barrel with a shotgun.
- Removed background console window opening in Windows.
- Process is now properly terminated in Windows when the game window is closed.
- Fixed weapons not getting hidden on player death in multiplayer game.
- Added small delay to guard AI target detection to simulate reaction time.
- Guards now reload their weapon while waiting for lost target to reappear.
- Made grenades to bounce less and explode a little faster.
- Fixed guards falling off ledges while retreating.
- Minor human animation improvements.
- Fixed some level properties not getting reset to defaults for new levels in editor.