Kelgar is a new 3D RPG for Linux made using Platinum Arts Sandbox. The game currently is pre-alpha state but the basic foundation is already set and the game is quite playable.
Some current/planned features of the game:
- Openworld and first person role playing game
- Currently the world of Kelgar consist of 2 villages: Arus and Ridaz
- Quests will have different ends, that means you influence the behavior of the NPC's
- It features several new things, like cooking on fireplaces for example
- Creating new maps is very easy
To run the game, just execute Kelgar_Linux script. If your game is freezing at the beginning, just wait, it's still loading. I had mouse sensitivity issues with fullscreen, so had to run the game in windowed mode.
The game works pretty decently for a pre-alpha. Try changing graphics settings and effects from game menu if you have a good graphic card.
Currently a team of two developers is working on the game. They are looking for a 3D modeler and animator and C++ programmer. So if you can help contact them on IndieDB page.