Stunt Rally is a free and open source 3D rally/racing game for Linux. The game is based on VDrift and Ogre engine and comes with a track editor.
Stunt Rally has been been updated to version 1.5 bringing in new features and multiplayer mode.
All changes in this release
- 70 tracks (+5 new, 5 renewed, -6 old deleted)
- Championships and tutorials (game mode to drive series of tracks for score)
- Multiplayer (beta)
- Keyboard sensitivity and return speed, also presets (slow,medium,fast)
- Multi-threaded game (smoother play at lower fps)
- Game main menu, new help screen
- Water reflection and refraction (screen effect), smooth transition to terrain
- New screen effects: Soft particles, Depth of field
- New HUD code (gauges, minimap work in split screen and with effects)
- Fluid particles and sounds, hit sparks saved in replays
- Viewing replays for more players with fewer viewports, changing player
- Fixed surfaces saving/editing bug in Track Editor