Guake is a drop-down terminal allowing you to invoke it with just a key press. Guake supports hotkeys, tabs, transparent background and many other features.
A new version of Guake, version 0.4.4 was released recently with new features and fixes.
- New icons for both guake and guake-prefs
- Add option to start in fullscreen mode
- Fixed terminal scrolls to the wrong position when hiding and unhiding in fullscreen mode
- Fixed toggle fullscreen malfunction
- Fixed Guake overlapped the second screen in a dual-monitor setup with a side-panel
- Many other fixes
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:niteshgupta16/ubuntuvibes
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install guake