Radio Tray is an online radio streaming player that runs from Linux system tray.
It can play most media formats and its features include drag & drop bookmarks support, PLS playlist format (Shoutcast/Icecast) support, M3U playlist format support, ASX, WAX and WVX playlist format support. Radiotray is also extensible by plugins and comes with few installed by default.
A new version of Radiotray has been released with following changes:
- Added buffer size control to configuration file
- Added partial support for album cover download
- Fixed issues with icon not appearing in some platforms
- Improved tooltip on sleeptimer
- Fixed issue with configuration location
- Added plugin for multimedia keys under Mate
- Improved plugin configuration dialog
- Updated translations
- Added toggle operation to DBus interface
- Fix problem with segmentation faults
- Fix problem with temporary network failures