Salvation Prophecy is a space combat and exploration game where Human, mutant, and robotic factions are at war for galactic domination.
The game features:
- Epic space battles with 50 fighter ships, space stations, and battleships.
- Upgrade your ship with more powerful weapons, missiles, engines, shields, reactors, and EMPs.
- Embark on drop ship missions to invade enemy colonies. Battle against enemy troops, turrets, flier-bombers, and powerful mech units.
- Navigate your ship through unstable wormholes to unknown galaxies.
- Explore alien planets inhabited by dangerous creatures.
- Discover the secrets of an apocalyptic prophecy.
- Seek out the guardians of ancient runes.
- Gain ranks by completing missions.
- Rise up to lead your faction's military strategy.
- Construct planet colonies, space stations, and military units.
- Order new missions to attack the enemy.
Check out gameplay video:
Salvation Prophecy is being developed by Firedance Games. A Linux port of the game is under development and good progress has been made on it.
Jabberwocky (lead developer) comments:
I started out programming on Linux a long time ago. It's a pleasure to be back working in it again. I like Linux both as an OS and as an ideology, and so this port is important to me.
If you are a Steam user, vote for the game on Steam Greenlight to support them. Windows version of the game is available on Desura for $20.