Teleglitch is a roguelike, top-down shooter with pixel graphics. The game takes place in procedurally generated military research & training complex.
- 20+ types of various opponents
- 40+ types of weapons and items
- 10 levels that radically change their structure every time you play
- 10+ hours of play time
- Detailed Database and useful info of each monster
- Option to combine all weapons and items into new awesome gear, such as the can gun (empty can + nails + explosive) or the high velocity light machinegun that shoots armor piercing depleted uranium bullets (result of modding the standard assault rifle)
Check out game trailer:
The game can be purchased for $13 from here. A Linux demo can be downloaded from here. I had to install liblua5.2-0 and libglee0d1 dependencies in Ubuntu 12.10. A note on all required dependencies can be found in the readme file.
Many thanks to Sepehr Aryani for the tip