Dungeon Fray is a new roguelike/RPG inspired by Desktop Dungeons. The games features randomly generated levels and each level has random number of monsters and chests (no two levels are same).
I have been working on this game for last few months and finally released first alpha build today. Check out a gameplay video:
You can download Dungeon Fray for Windows and Linux from here. The alpha build features 2 playable classes and 5 levels.
The next build will hopefully come out at the end of this month with some of these features:
- New maps plus Infinite Mode
- New Class 'Rogue' and 3 new spells
- Better interface for quick access to spells and potions
- Permanent upgrades to enhance your character
Any feedback on the game will be helpful, specially on following areas:
- CPU usage, bugs and crashes
- Game balancing
- Suggestions/comments on game mechanics