Developed by Gobbo Games, Riders of Asgard features a full single player campaign as well as local multiplayer mode.
- Choose Your Path - Play the level as you see fit and choose your own path to pull off the best tricks and unlock the special bar.
- Choose Your Style - Use the gold you earn while playing the game to upgrade your bike and viking.
- Choose Your Tricks - While you play, choose your trick-set and use those tricks to earn more points and climb the leader board.
- Choose Your Opponents - Take on the world by competing on the various leader boards, or out trick a friend in Local Multiplayer.
- Choose Your Control - The game has full controller support, and features various Assists you can enable or disable at any time. A controller is recommended but keyboards are also supported.
Check out trailer.
The game will be released on March 31 on Steam for Linux.