Eternal Escape is a new story-driven turn based tactical game set in a sci-fi theme.
The game is inspired by classics UFO, XCOM, Jagged Alliance and Valkyria Chronicles and it is currently being developed using Unreal Engine 4. Some of the main features include:
- Strong focus on exploration and turn-based tactical combat
- Deep and complex combat-system, easy to learn but hard to master
- Test and experiment before actually executing the choices you made - a unique feature and key element of the gameplay
- Detailed and comprehensible feedback during combat
- High replayability: different strategies to approach a mission
- Four main classes with different weapons and unique skills and several lead characters having their own set of skills
- Make use of the environment for your own tactical advance: destroy walls, climb hills for better view, hide and attack behind covers
- Huge space station with a wide diversity of settings, like prison facility, research labs, biospheres and also planetary surfaces
- Areas might change over the course of the game and could be revisited to unlock secrets and optional missions
- Story-driven: Each team members has his own background-story and motivation
- Faction system: Different factions are in war with each other, choose your allies carefully
The game is currently on Steam Greenlight and is expected to release sometime in 2018.