PAYDAY 2 is a four-player co-op shooter set in Washington DC where you strive to become the most notorious criminal.
The game is currently free to play for next 5 days on Steam for Linux. Check out game trailer.
- Rob Banks, Get Paid – Players must choose their crew carefully.
- CRIMENET – The dynamic contract database lets gamers pick and choose from available jobs.
- Dynamic Scenarios – Every single scenario has random geometry or even rare events.
- Choose Your Skills – As players progress they can invest in any of five special Skill Trees: Mastermind, Enforcer, Ghost, Technician and Fugitive.
- More Masks than Ever – PAYDAY 2 features a completely new mask system, giving players the ability to craft their own unique mask together with a pattern and a color combination, resulting in millions of different combinations.
- Weapons and Modifications – Huge arsenal covering everything from sniper and assault rifles to compact PDWs and SMGs. Once you've settled for a favorite, you can modify it with optics, suppressors, fore grips, reticles, barrels, frames, stocks and more, all of which will affect the performance of your weapon.
- Play It Your Way – Each job allows for multiple approaches, such as slow and stealthy ambushes, to running in guns blazing.
- New Game Content All the Time – More than 70 updates since release and still going strong with new heists, characters, weapons and other gameplay features like driving cars and forklifts. Every month offers new free content and paid DLC as PAYDAY 2 continues to be developed by the OVERKILL crew until at least 2017.
Post free period, PAYDAY 2 will be available on Steam for a 75% discount.