Asura is a rogue-like RPG for Linux having procedurally generated skill trees inspired from Indian mythology.
In the game you play as the demon incarnate and obliterate your way through the randomly generated fortress of the Daeva empire.
- 5 different randomly generated fortress each with its own unique aesthetic, enemies and adversities.
- Craft your character using the procedurally generated skill tree with over 80 skills to choose from.
- Unlock 3 different demons and unleash your fury.
- Venture forth and get your hands on a wide variety of loot, altering your gameplay as you hack, slash and obliterate your foes in battle.
- Confront and battle through hordes of enemies each with its unique characteristics and abilities, inspired from Indian mythos.
- Duel and slay Heroes of the Daeva, Vanara, Naga and the Hathira race and unlock more as you destroy them in the battlefield.
The game will be released on Steam for Linux on April 14th.