AwOken Icon Set has been updated and now it fully supports Unity and Gnome Shell. Many new icons have introduced in this release making it look better than ever.
Changes in this Release
- New AwOkenwhite icon set. Now it's possible to choose between three different icon sets by default: AwOken, AwOkenDark, and AwOkenWhite
- Complete revision of toolbar icons (for gedit, kate and so on): now they are more stylish and uniform.
- New LibreOffice Icons. They are available both in the colored and in the mono versions.
- Revision of messaging icons (status online and away).
- Added PPA for Oneiric.
- Full support to Unity-Oneiric icons, and improved Gnome-Shell integration.
- Improved customization script.
To add the PPA and install AwOken Icon Theme, run the commands below:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:alecive/antigone
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install awoken-icon-theme
To customize the icon theme, run the command below in terminal: