Much awaited Battlestar Galactica game Diaspora: Shattered Armistice has been finally launched after being in development for 4 years. The game is free and open source and it is based on the FreeSpace 2 Open engine.
Diaspora is cross-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac). The game has following features:
- Fly the MK VII Viper, the Raptor or the new MK VIIe strike variant.
- Take part in furious battles against Cylon forces.
- Play multiplayer missions against your friends as Colonial or Cylon forces.
- Completely voice acted throughout.
- Original soundtrack inspired by the show.
- Create your own missions and share them with the included mission editor.
Check out gameplay video: